Secured and trusted checkout with:
- Ginkgo Biloba helps support brain function and can help memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging.
- What is Ginkgo Biloba? Ginkgo biloba, also known as Maidenhair, has been traced back nearly 300 million years making it the oldest surviving tree species on earth. The Chinese have used the plant medicinally for centuries but many of the modern applications come from the research of German scientists. Ginkgo is a prescription herb in Germany
- Benefits of Ginkgo Biloba *Aids memory & Concentration *Promotes Circulation to the Brain & the Body.
- Directions: Adults, take one capsule one or more times daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with a meal.
- Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Ginkgo Biloba leaves 125 mg ** 4:1 extract (equivalent to 500 mg Ginkgo Biloba leaves) ** Daily Values not established Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate & Silica and Gelatin. Milk,Eggs, Fish, Soy,Crustacean shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts,Wheat. Contains Contains naturally harvested herbal products. Color variation is possible.