Secured and trusted checkout with:
|Manufacturer||The Dial Cor|
|Active Ingredients||Sodium Hypochlorite 1.1%|
|Directions||It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. SHAKE BEFORE USE. To Clean: Squeeze directly onto tough stains or onto damp sponge. Rub. Rinse or wipe clean. To disinfect toilet bowl: Flush. Apply 1/2 cup of product to sides of bowl to kill gram-negative bacteria. Brush to wet all surfaces thoroughly including under the rim. Let stand 10 minutes before flushing. To disinfect hard, nonporous surfaces: Apply at full strength and leave on 3 minutes before wiping clean. To remove mold and mildew: Leave on 5 minutes. For heavy soil, preclean surface before disinfecting. Close cap after use. If product will not dispense, squeeze bottle sides or briefly unscrew cap to allow air into bottle. ATTENTION: For use on sinks, tubs, showers, tile, counters, toilets. Prolonged contact on delicate surfaces may cause discoloration. Rinse promptly after standing time. On delicate surfaces that may scratch, like plastic, appliance enamel, fiberglass, cultured marble, and natural stone: Use sparingly; rub gently with a damp sponge, rinse. Do not use on copper, brass, silver, aluminum, wood, painted surfaces, or rubber items. For unfamiliar surfaces, test in a small inconspicuous area first.|
Click here for more infoOther Ingredients 98.9%
Click here for more infoKills 99.99% of germs (Salmonella choleraesuis and Streptococcus pyogenes in 3 minutes of full strength). Contains no phosphorus.
Click here for more infoPRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals. Causes eye irritation. Do not get in eyes. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear gloves. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes and continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. In either case, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. Physical and Chemical Hazards: Contains bleach. Avoid contact with clothes, fabric or carpet. Do not use or mix with other cleaning products as hazardous gases may result. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.